Friday, February 17, 2012

Beautiful day in Kamloops

Hey,

Its finally reading break! Now i have some time to catch up on some relaxing time, at least for the next couple of days. Unfortunately my brother left me with a dirty house for the break to go visit family so i am going to have to clean that up as well. I am actually going ski touring tomorrow tough up at sun peaks resort, i hope to get a couple good runs in if there is any snow left. I will take some pictures and post them after. I bought myself a nice pair of Armada jj skies the other day to bad i can't afford to get some new bindings. Its almost a tease just having them sit around in my room while i have been studying for my midterms. Probably wasn't the smartest idea buying them but o well it will be worth it.

I am starting to plan my summer out and so far i am going to be pretty busy. Hopefully i get a job at agriculture and agrifood canada again. It was a great job and i learned alot about Beneficial management practices (here is the site ). We worked on farms out in westwold to test to see how efficient they are with their Irrigation. I was amazed at all the equipment needed to run a farm. I think that will be my dream, is to own a operating farm.

As well i am hoping to go to Sasquatch this year! i am really excited to go to this because two of my favorite band are going as well as some pretty awesome others. I don't know if you guys have heard of either grouplove or Said the Whale but they are amazing and every one should look them up.

And like i said in my last post i am going on a 7 Day canoe trip to Bowran lakes in British columbia, should be a fun trip i am going with 3 really good friends who all get along really well, so i am hoping everything goes well.

Well i am going to head out, i will keep you posted with pictures and entries on how my adventures are going

Hope you enjoy,

Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment