Sunday, November 11, 2012

Barr Brothers Deacon's Son

 I just realized it has been a really long time since I have posted... Unfortunately i have been really busy with school and life. So i thought i would give a post to update things that are going on in my life. So far i have almost completed my first semester of my last year. I am really excited to be done. Once this year is done I will have a bachelors of Natural Resource Science. I was also accepted to BCIT for an Advanced Diploma program a little nervous about that and not 100% sure i am going to go but it will be a nice change. I heard about this song through my roommate, he was playing it on the stereo and i just had to know the name of the song. Hope you enjoy it as well, kinda a small band but definitely worth a listen. Barr Brothers "Deacon's Son.


Hope you have enjoyed,

Brad



If anyone is traveling to Barcelona anytime soon and need a place to stay there are lots of Barcelona host families that have rooms for very cheap. Living with these families you get a first hand experience of the culture and traditions of a Barcelona Family. One plus to this is the company that hosts this will resolve any problems that you might encounter during the stay. I would recommend this to anyone, I am actually heading to Belize with my School and we might stay with a host family to learn about the culture in Belize. Give it a try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment