Monday, January 14, 2013

Belize

-->
So I have finally figured out the day that I am going to be traveling to Belize! We are going to be leaving Canada on the 28 of April, my class is going to be for two weeks then I am going to stay in Belize for another week with friends and take my diving course. I am really looking forward to taking this diving course; since it will be a 4-day course I am going to be spending most of m y last week doing this course. Once the course is done though I will probably do some diving in the area or maybe just travel around. Two main events I am looking forward to are canoeing in the swamp at night with Crocodiles, and seeing leopards at the wildlife reserve we are staying at for a couple of nights. I have been doing some research on Belize and have found some pretty interesting stuff. For example the Whale Shark on full moons migrate up to the shore of Belize and feed, this is the only known area of the world that this happens. Depending on if there is a full moon when I am down there I might try to do some diving with these amazing creatures.  From what I have been told it is pretty expensive to do this but for an opportunity like this I can’t see a reason to pass up an opportunity like that.  But since I am currently in my final year of schooling the major problem that I have is money. With companies like bookit.com you can get bookit coupons for a good price. I know I am going to go through a company like this to make sure that I can get the best deal on my trip to Belize. Don't worry I will be sharing all my stories and pictures on this website when I come back at the end of may.

No comments:

Post a Comment