Friday, July 20, 2012

Current Swell

The other day I was looking on youtube for some new music, like I do on days that I have nothing to do, and I came across Current Swell. Current Swell is a band from Victoria BC, that play a different type of music from what i usually listen to, but after I heard "Cursed" I had to hear more. Since then I have listened to almost all their albums not and I really enjoy all the songs. Some of the songs have a slide guitar which I really enjoy listening to, it just has that different sound to it, have a listen you won't regret it.


After some research I found that this band won the Peak Performance project in 2011. This project is held on by a local radio station in Vancouver that gathers a bunch of up and coming bands and gets the public to vote on which one they think is the best one. The winner gets $100,500 to go towards their band. As well i found out that this band will be at Live at Squamish in August, and if i wasn't going to Metallica on the same day i would definitely be going to Live at Squamish to see this band.

Anyways hope you like the song, follow my blog for more good songs and posts about my adventures.

Brad



Now that football season is almost here there is no better time to get your tickets from Ticket america to see the some NCAA football clubs like Kansas State Wildcats Football (Tickets), Louisville Cardinals Football (Tickets), and LSU Tigers Football (Tickets). I really enjoy watching football and will take any chance I can to see it live.

No comments:

Post a Comment